If you want it to last years from today… powder coat it Right A Way!
Click to play our 30 sec. radio spot
We’re Hiring! Seeking experienced powder coater’s. Call 301-748-4362
Quality & Quick Turnaround
Right A Way Powder Coating specializes in quality powder coating, performed “Right A Way”!
We offer solutions for consumer or industrial applications and serve the areas of Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. No job is too small! Also, now offering plastic dip for your entire car or wheels!
We encourage you to contact us by phone, e-mail, or just stop by our shop (behind the Fellowship Baptist Church) in Middletown, MD.
Benefits of Powder Coating
- Durable & Long-lasting
- Very Colorful & Versatile
- Scratch, Chip & Fade Resistant
- Drip, Run and Sag Free
- Allows thicker coatings than liquid paints
- Consistent appearance on all surfaces
- Resistance against UV rays & weather conditions
- Resistance against corrosion & heat
- Environment-Friendly & Practically Pollution-Free
- Fewer (or no) VOC’s vs. liquid paint
- Less Over-spray
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating is an economical way of protecting your metal items from the elements and everyday wear and tear.
Powder coating consists of finely ground colored plastic that is applied to the metal and baked, so that it melts into a hard gel and creates a protective layer over the item. The result is a superior finish that is tough, scratch and fade resistant and can withstand flexing.
What can be Powder Coated?
- Outdoor Lawn, Garden & Patio Furniture
- Home & Office Furniture
- Metal Cabinets, Displays & Shelving
- Railing, Fencing & Gates
- Automotive Parts, Wheels & Accessories
- Car Bodies and Car Cages
- Truck Lift Kits
- Motorcycle & ATV Frames, Wheels & Parts
- Racing Frames & Parts
- Bicycle Frames
- Lighting Fixtures
- “Whiteware” Appliances
- Cast Iron Radiators
- Metal Doors and Frames
- Metal Sculptures and Art Pieces
- and more…